Stumbled across the freakin' awesomeness that is The Baconarium and don't know where to begin? Well, you're in luck!
- Take a gander through the site at our story, The Baconarium difference, and our bacon products
- If you decide to purchase our bacon, we've got two categories of products: Bacon of the Month (1 x 3 lb box or a monthly/bimonthly/trimonthly subscription) and Bacon by the Pound, both either made from heritage breed pork or wild boar.
- Place your order!
Bacon of the Month
We make and ship our bacon once a month and ship to anywhere within the US--if you order your Bacon of the Month by the last day of the month, your order will be included in the next month's shipment. We place our pork belly orders on the first business day of the month and ship out the finished product about two weeks later, usually shipped out the 2nd or 3rd week of the month, depending on when we receive our pork belly order from the supplier and start the 11-14 day bacon production process. If you order a subscription, you will be billed at the time of purchase and your renewal charge will be billed on the same day of the renewal month.
All right, we've got several shipping permutations, so it can get a bit messy:
- Bacon by the Pound:
- 1-2 lbs, flat rate of $11 per box
- 3-4 lbs, flat rate of $14 per box
- 5-6 lbs has a flat rate of $25 per shipment
- 7-8 lbs has a flat rate of $28 per shipment
- 9+ lbs has a flat rate of $39 per shipment
- Bacon of the Month 3 lb box:
- $14 per box of bacon up to 4 boxes per shipment, billed every time
- Order more than 4 boxes in one shipment and each additional box ships for free!
- Bacon of the Month + Bacon by the Pound
- Individual shipping charges apply